Thursday 21 May 2020

*Love Lula: Lucky Cloud Peace Soy Wax Scented Candle

*Candle sent to me free of charge as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. As you'll know I'm a huge fan of Edinburgh based, Lucky Cloud Skincare and their Peace Soy Wax Scented Candle* (£26 - 195gm - 35hrs burn time) is perfection! I also reviewed their Restore Candle* and loved it too - see my review HERE.


I love the reusable white lidded pot the candle comes in which is packaged in an easily recyclable box. Perfect packaging! Ahhh and a crackly wooden wick!



PEACE is a blend of soy wax with cedarwood+patchouli essential oils. It's earthy, woody, spicy and warming and brings an instant feeling of calm and safety - perfect for these unpredictable times!



The crackly wooden wick is so comforting. I've also found that the candle burns evenly and has a great throw. It's one I'll definitely buy again. What are your favourites from the brand?



Check out Love Lula's Bank Holiday Sale which runs from today until Friday 29 May - go grab yourself some treats!


No comments:

Post a Comment