Friday 15 May 2020

Claremont Studio: Relax Gift Set

I'm not 100% sure where I spotted Claremont Studio it might have been Instagram ads but wherever it was, I'm so glad I did. If you sign up to the Candle Club you'll get 10% off your first order as well as a newsy newsletter with handy hints, new product announcements and discounts. 

Award Winning Scottish Artist and Founder, Tracey Johnston has been exhibiting her paintings and prints for many years, many of which are held in public and private art collections. She also creates beautiful candles, wax melts and gift sets which are quite frankly, gorgeous! (you can check out the other things in the shop & for me, Boxwood Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint Piccolo Seeds are also on my #buysoon list!) 



I picked up Relax Gift Set (£18.00 plus £3.50 p&p) which is perfect for just now when you need lots of TLC, relaxation and calm (well I do!) My package came so exquisitely packaged/wrapped it made my day, if not month! It's the little things...


WOW so much gorgeousness!


Everything is so carefully wrapped and such a pleasure to open..


The little soapstone diffuser is honestly the cutest thing (it can also be used as a standalone candle holder which casts little star shapes when lit). Also inside the set are four soy wax melts and six soy wax melt shapes which are scented with essential oils of relaxing lavender, fragrant marjoram, balancing bergamot and comforting petitgrain along with dried lavender flowers. 




It's the perfect blend to burn just before bed or when you need a moment of calm. Also inside the package is a spring of hand tied dried lavender which is a nice touch and you are treated to an extra little candle - which is a very welcome, unexpected and joyful touch!







I've been really enjoying my Relax Gift Set - pick yours up HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment