Friday 1 May 2020

Latest Buys:Cult Beauty, REN Skincare, Latest in Beauty, Isle of Skye Seaweed Co, Naturisimo, Bronnley, Boe Gin

I know-I know! Too much splurging. Little treats have kept me sane! 


(not technically a buy-by-me) Hubby very kindly treated me to a couple of products from Cult Beauty in the form of two REN Skincare products which had been on my wishlist #purejoy. I'm loving both of these and reviews will be on the blog soon. As he spend £50 I got to pick samples too!


I signed back up to Latest in Beauty having been swayed by a few things (these Jurlique creams are amazing! I'm also a huge fan of Molton BrownKiss the Moon) and I'm a huge fan of hairdresser-approved System Professional. A great box for £15!


I randomly came across Isle of Skye Seaweed Co and picked up a pot of their deeply moisturising Wild Seaweed & Mango Butter Hand & Body Balm which is handcrafted on the Isle of Skye. I love the packaging and branding. A review for this luscious balm is forthcoming!


I love Naturisimo's discovery boxes and their #EarthDay one was fantastic. See my review HERE.


A gorgeous rose-scented soap and a gift set (in the sale!) from Bronnley - I'm a sucker for lovely soaps and the little lemon & neroli ones are a trip down memory lane. Their new Rose scent is simply sublime.


I had amazon gift vouchers left from from my birthday and splashed out on a bottle of Violet Gin from Boe Gin.

What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment