Saturday 23 May 2020

May Empties

Products marked * I've been kindly gifted for review. I'm not going to use anything else up this month so here are my May empties:


The little tube you can barely make out is a sample from Inika's newish skincare range in the form of their Phytofuse Renew Avocado Hand Cream 4ml which I picked up at Naturisimo. This was a lovely hand cream but full size is £35 (75ml) so I'm unlikely to buy. Nice to try though.

Another sample from Naturisimo in the form of Agent Nateur's very pricey Holi (Oil) Youth Serum (full size is 30ml - £113). Again, lovely to use with a rosey aroma (it actually reminded me of Ila Spa's Face Oil for Glowing Radiance!) Nice to try, unlikely to buy.

My friend Julie gifted me a set of Commodity Fragrances which used to be available at SpaceNK. They have a new owner and will ship to the UK (although they are currently closed due to the present climate). I'm working my way through the sample set and I fell totally head-over-heels for Bergamot.  It's one I'd love full size (maybe one day!)

I truly adore Kiss the Moon and loved their GLOW Bedtime Bath Salts 350g* which I was kindly gifted. They are a blend of Dead Sea Salts with detoxifying magnesium and scented with beautiful GLOW Blend (Orange, Litsea, Myrrh and Geranium). Perfect to use in your bath before bed for a soothing and calm night's sleep. Will definitely pick up again!

I'm a huge, huge fan of amazing award-winning Ecooking (in fact I've got some reviews upcoming!). I first tried their Cleansing Gel 50ml as a Latest in Beauty pick. Fell in love and stocked up each month until it went out of stock. See my review HERE. I've a couple of these left in my stash but I'll definitely buy full size when I use them up.


The Rituals The Ritual of Dao Night Balm for the Hands 10ml (now Rituals of Jing) was a Feel Unique Sample pick (oh how I miss pick 'n' mix and beauty kit). This is a really rich balm which was perfect to use before bed/after gardening. It has a gorgeous floral scent and it's one I'd buy full size when my hand cream stash reduces a bit.

I reviewed the Casa Mencarelli* range HERE. I loved their aromatic Sicilia Green Clay & Lemon Face Mask & Scrub 80g* which was presented in a huge pot. It made masking into a ritual and it's one I'll definitely buy in the future.

I adore Anita Grant's beautiful range. I first reviewed this mouthwatering Organic Vanilla Cocoa Body Butter 57g back in 2013 and then received the brand again in my April '18 Skin Organic Clean Beauty Box. Of course, I then had to go and buy full size again! And yes, I need that butter in my stash right now!

I love Connock London's beautiful ranges and adored their Manuka Honey Hand & Body Wash which I reviewed HERE. I'll definitely buy again when my stash reduces a bit.

The Nature Lab Volume Shampoo & Conditioner sachets both 7ml came with a recent Cult Beauty order. I didn't notice any extra volume. Nice enough to try but not sure I'm enticed to buy full size.

I enjoyed using Upcircle's Soap which is infused with repurposed Chai Spices (100g). Upcircle were I believe the first company to reuse coffee grounds in their products in the UK (formerly Optiat). See my review HERE. I'll definitely pick this up again at some point.

What have you been using up in May?

No comments:

Post a Comment