Monday 11 May 2020

REN Clean Skincare Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser


Hubby treated me to a couple of goodies from Cult Beauty recently (see Latest Buys). REN's new Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser (100ml - £25) had been on the wishlist so it seemed a perfect opportunity to try it.

The tube and cap are 100% recyclable (separate before adding to recycling). Made with 50% post-consumer recycled tube/100% post-consumer recycled cap and the jelly formula is lush (I'm loving jelly type skincare products just now!) See my review of Trilogy's Hydrating Jelly Mask HERE. I've also got my eye on Madara's new Time Miracle Hydra Firm Hyaluron Concentrate Jelly.


The jelly is 100% naturally derived oil based which melts onto the skin easily removing make up and daily grime. It's suitable for all skin types and formulated with three skin loving oils - grape seed, sunflower and meadowfoam. It goes onto dry skin, massaging it into the skin until it turns into an oil, splash your skin with water and it turns milky before removing it with warm water or a dampened cloth.  The scent is floral (and I'm aware some people aren't keen) thankfully I love it.

I've been pretty impressed with how lovely this cleanser is - it turns evening time cleansing into a real ritual.  Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment