Tuesday 10 September 2019

*NorthburN: Rebalance Luxury Bathing Salts & Room Spray

*ProductSamples I've had the real pleasure of trying latest scent launch at NorthburN in the form of their luxurious Luxury Bathing Salts (from £5) and their Room Spray (£10) in Rebalance - a gorgeous essential oil blend of Geranium, Neroli and Ylang. I've tried the Award winning luxury bathing salts (wonderful) before and you can see my review HERE.


Rebalance is uplifting as well as calming and soothing - it really is an exquisite scent. I like to use the room spray in my bedroom and hall to scent and refresh.


The Luxury Bathing Salts are dreamy (and such good value for money, they'd make an excellent small gift or secret santa present). Made with a blend of Pink Himalayan Salt, Cocoa Butter and a blend of essential oils - they really have the wow factor and are one of my all time favourite bath time treats.

You can also pick up Rebalance in candles and as a reed diffuser. Also check out Gift of the Month while stocks last.

What are your must-haves from NorthburN?

No comments:

Post a Comment