Saturday 14 March 2020

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: Meditate: March 2020

It's always an exciting day when my Bi-Monthly Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box lands! This month the theme is #Meditate and inside are five fabulous products to help you calm down and relax (and in this climate a bar of soap is very welcome!!) From the five brands, two are new-to-me and three I've tried before and loved their products. 


The contents of the box smelled gorgeous even before I opened it up! Really excited to try everything out.


And for a closer look:


Refresh Tea & Soap Co is totally new to me. Inside is their zzz-Zone Out Bath Bar (£12 - 125g). This smells glorious and contains purple tea along with woodsy and citrus notes. Looking forward to trying it out.

From Skin Alchemist Apothecary we have a dinky (50g) Sweet Dreams Intensive Skin Treatment (£15) which is an indulgent treat. Light the candle, letting the gentle perfume soothe you before blowing it out and pouring the rich and luxurious blend over your skin for a pampering massage (you can also pour the warm wax into your bathwater to create "an ultimate home spa" experience).

A second new to me brand in the form of Om Shanti Alchemy and inside the box is their FIRE Meditation Oil (10ml - £8) which comes with a free Fire Meditation to download. This is simply stunning (it contains my fav neroli along with sandalwood and mandarin) and is infused with reiki to ignite your inner fire during meditation practice. It also works as a daily support during the winter months. 

I was first introduced to helpmeorganics via this box and the brand is really lovely. Inside this month is their helpme have a mindful of calm - room spray (50ml - £9) which is a gorgeous relaxing and calming blend of frankincense, geranium bourbon and lavender.  One spray and you're in heaven!

The final item is by a brand I know well Blue Labelle (I'm actually hoping to meet founder Pascale in the summer at the shop!) Her Argan & Sea Buckthorn Facial Oil (10ml - £7.50) is an absolute delight. See my review HERE.

It's a fabulous box for me in March (I'm never disappointed with my Skin Organics box) - sign up HERE. Are you a subscriber?  What did you think of the contents this month? (A subscription costs £25 plus p&p every two months).

No comments:

Post a Comment