Monday 25 May 2020

My Chronicle Book Box: May: Searching for the Truth..

It's always a very exciting day when my My Chronicle Book Box lands! This month inside is a signed 1st edition hardback book which doesn't go on general release until August 2020 (it's also one I requested on Netgalley and got turned down for, so silver linings and all that!)



The theme this month is "searching for the truth" and in the book character Isla must unravel 30 years of secrets in a community in Sydney to free her father from being suspected of murder..  The book this month is The Silence by Susan Allott, which I'm looking forward to reading! We also receive a personal note from the author along with some other goodies.






Also inside this month is a beautiful book-ish candle - Veritaserum (a truth serum candle inspired by the world of Harry Potter) which smells gorgeous (fresh and floral) which is made by Danielle at Bookworm Candles & Crafts along with a book-ish tote bag.  I'm pausing my June subscription as I've got the book next month on kindle so I'll be excited to come back for July!


As ever, everything is packaged to perfection and included as always is an informative info sheet.




Sign up for June HERE (at £25 a month).


No comments:

Post a Comment