Sunday 20 September 2020

September Empties

Marked* I've kindly been gifted a product for review. I'm not going to use anything else up so here are my September empties (a little bit early!)

I absolutely adore Noble Isle and their Summer Rising Bath & Shower gel 75ml which I first discovered in a Beauty Box (I've since bought their new Rhubarb Rhubarb! hand sanitiser which is fantastic - review on it's way). See my review HERE.

I received the NUXE 30ml reve de miel Melting Honey Body Balm as a Latest in Beauty pick. Lovely to use, buttery soft and deeply nourishing. Something I might pick up full size if my body product stash ever reduces.

I simply adore Avon Senses Zen Mandarin & Jasmine Hand Wash 250ml it's cheap as chips coming in at only a quid. I buy it again and again as I love its beautiful scent.

Evolve's Daily Apple Hair & Body Wash 250ml was gorgeous. Equally good for hair and body. See my review HERE. I'll definitely pick this one up again.

My mum had given me Method's Sunshine Bloom Hand Wash 354ml after me admiring hers in her bathroom. It was lovely to use with a nice sunshiney citrus scent! I've got my eye on their Rose Water and Tropical Cloud ones next!


*The Organic Pharmacy Peppermint Facial Wash 20ml which I received as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger. Lovely to use. See my mini review HERE. Definitely one I'll pick up when my gel cleanser stash reduces a bit.

balanceme's Flash Cleanse Micellar Water 30ml was fantastic. Very effective and gentle. It's on my to-buy list. Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying & Plumping Daily Serum 10ml was a Feel Unique My Beauty Kit pick. My skin loved this in summer. 

Award winning Omorovicza's Queen of Hungary Mist* which I tried again as a Beauty Shortlist Judge 2020 is the creme de la creme of face mists! See my thoughts HERE. I've just opened a mini from a Latest in Beauty Box.

My skin adored nknaturals Summer Copper Distilled Botanical Mist 50ml* and I was sad to finish this! I'm looking forward to buying Autumn's version on the equinox on 22 September! See my review of the whole Summer collection, which founder and formulator, Nicola kindly gifted me HERE.

My final empty is ooh! Oils of Heaven Organic Plum Conditioning Face Oil 30ml* which I received in the June Love Lula Beauty Box*, see HERE. I simply fell head-over-heels for this face oil - see HERE. I repurchased it during the spend £20 get one free offer. It'll always be in my stash.

What have you been using up in September?

No comments:

Post a Comment