Saturday 19 September 2020

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: Sunset: September 2020

My Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box arrived the other day and it's absolutely fantastic! This month the theme is "Sunset" and inside are five products - one I've tried before, two brand new-to-me brands and two known to me brands but I've not tried the products in the box. How exciting!


WOW! The first item to jump out at me is Organic Works, a new-to-me brand. Inside is their Lavender Shower Gel (300ml - £12). It has a rich lather and feels silky on the skin with a gentle lavender aroma. I absolutely love it! A full review to come.

The second new-to-me brand (although I follow them on socials) is Fais Botanicals and inside is their cute Kiss It Lavender & Chamomile Lip & Skin Balm (15g - £8.50) which is great for lips, cuticles and dry patches. Again review to come.

I discovered Help Me Organics via my Skin Organics Clean Box and inside is their "it's way past my bedtime" candle (150g - £12) which smells glorious. I've been lighting candles again so this is great coming into autumn and for a restful night's sleep. A lovely addition to the box.

From Ezape Naturals is their latest launch (though they've been out a while now!) Lavender & Chamomile Bath Salts (250ml - £17). I adore bath salts so I'm looking forward to trying these.

Rounding up the box is a product I've tried before - NUORI's Vital Eye Cream (3ml - £11.95) which I loved.

It's a great box for me - I absolutely love it! Are you a subscriber? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment