Tuesday 1 September 2020

The Rose & Thistle Wax Patisserie


I've had a couple of orders from The Rose & Thistle Wax Patisserie, a beautiful UK based soy wax melt business (room sprays+bathtime goodies too) founded and run by Tammie in Essex. I started a Dropbox (you pay for each order as you go along then pay postage when you want to close your box and have your wax sent to you). It's a great way to spread the cost and only pay one lot of postage & packaging.

As I was going on holiday in July and wanted to pick up a couple of the new drops so I started my box on 10th July and chose Twisted Mermaid Soy Wax Melt Slab (120g - £6.60) which is a hefty slab of gorgeously pretty wax scented with berries, citrus and vanilla sugar (it's too lovely to cut!) 


At that time I also picked up their Luscious Sugar Plum Fairy Soy Wax Melt Flower (55g - £2.90) which is scented with fruity plum, soft peach, nectarine, vanilla and creamy coconut. The 23rd July saw me add 2 x packs (2 shapes per pack) of Rose Jammies, which is similar to a floral Lush scent (£1.90 each pack) which I'd bought before - it's strong and rosey.


On 2nd August I added Bango Bongo to my dropbox (large heart melt - 50g - £2.75) which is scented with tropical mango and creamy coconut. It ends up a gorgeous dark green shimmery shade and smells of holidays. I also added a large star melt of Sleepy Time (similar to Lush) which is a delight. It has notes of Tonka and Lavender and it's perfect for a soothing moment of calm or melted just before bedtime. (50g - £2.75).

On 10th August I added Frost Fairy (large star - 50g - £2.75) which is also similar to a very popular powerful Lush scent with notes of candy floss and pear drops. I also added a snap bar of Wood Sage & Sea Salt (reminiscent of a Jo Malone perfume) (50g - £2.75) with notes of sea salt, minerals and sage.


My final pick was on 11th August of a Tuberose snap bar (50g - £2.75) which has a strong creamy tuberose aroma. It was then I decided to close my dropbox, pay postage and get my wax! (oh and I've started a new dropbox!)

Rose Jammies

Tuberose

What are your favourites from The Rose & Thistle Wax Patisserie?

No comments:

Post a Comment