Tuesday 8 September 2020

Sol de Janeiro Sunshine Sol Kit+Body Fragrance Mist

I just adore Sol De Janeiro's original Bum Bum Cream, I love its lush sweet vanilla-y caramel scent and the lovely rich texture of the cream. I'd been eyeing up the perfume but had read reviews that the fragranced body mist was just as good...(I've now just spied a 8ml spray is now available of the perfume (adds to wishlist). And so, I also picked up their Sunshine Sol Kit in colab with Feel Unique which costs £46 (value £64). I had some voucher codes to use, so it'd be rude not to...



Inside the box is a branded pouch which is ideal for holidays, weekends away or just to cheer your day up.


Inside are dinky sizes of the new Brazilian Joia Shampoo & Conditioner (both 90ml - this size retails at £12 each). I've had a few samples of these via pick 'n' mix and my hair loves the duo. A review will follow!

There's a 75ml tub of Brazilian Bum Bum Body Cream which is worth £18 with the highly addictive buttery caramel scent. I just love this cream! Also inside is a mini 25ml Bum Bum Body Scrub which is formulated with sugar crystals (making it a perfect scrubby scrub).

Rounding up the collection is a 1ml vial of Sol Cheirosa '62 the lovely perfume which complements the range with notes of salted caramel, pistachio, jasmine petals and vanilla.


As I said, I also picked up Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist (90ml - £18) which has the delectable original bum bum scent with notes of pistachio and salted caramel. It's lush! 

Are you a fan of the range?

No comments:

Post a Comment