Wednesday 16 September 2020

Latest in Beauty: Backstage Beauty Edit

I re-subbed to Latest in Beauty just before the cut-off date for free postage with the new box (the new box price of £12.95 instead of £15) for 6 products will kick into action next month. There's also lots of treats and money off codes for LiB Box Pro members. If you sign up now, you'll pay £12.95 plus £3.95 postage for 3 months before becoming automatically becoming a LiB Box Pro.


From this month's picks I chose the Haul of Fame product - NARS High Pigment Longwear Eyeliner 0.7g (worth £19). I use black eyeliner most days so I'm looking forward to trying it.


The rest of my picks this month were from previous months. I've got a total obsession with Earthkind's Shampoo Bar for Problem Scalps with Tea Tree & Eucalyptus 50g (£6.95). It just works - see my review HERE. As long as it's a pick, I'll keep snapping it up! 


I love a good hair mask and this one by HASK sounds lush. I picked their Rose Oil & Peach Color Protection Deep Conditioner 50ml (£4). Looking forward to a little pamper sesh!


From Strivectin is their Super-C Retinol Brighten & Correct Vitamin C Serum 7ml (which is worth £14 ml by ml). Again, looking forward to trying and a review will follow.


Rounding up my picks this month is a full size duo from Natura Siberica - Organic Certified BB Correcting Cream 30ml (£8.99) and Organic Certified Moisturising Face Tonic 100ml (£8.99). Again, reviews to come.

Out of this month's box - I picked one much-loved product and five newbies. Have you selected a Latest in Beauty Box recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment