Wednesday 2 September 2020

Latest in Beauty: Beauty Vay-Cay or Stay-Cay #2

I couldn't resist another Latest in Beauty August Beauty Vay-Cay or Stay-Cay box as I was desperate to try new to me brand MONPURE and of course you know the drill, I had to pick up another of EarthKind's amazing Shampoo Bars with Tea Tree & Eucalyptus for Improved Scalp Health (50g - £6.95) see my review HERE. As with every box there's an extra mini sachet of Frank Body's Coconut Coffee Scrub (very messy - but it's nice to get a product rather than just a code) and a money off code.


WOW!


I've split it up into haircare and skincare:


I really rate Wella Color so I'm pleased to try their Brilliance Mask with Lime Caviar 30ml (£3). This intense treatment will rejuvenate colour and prevent fade. Grow Gorgeous has been on my radar a while but up to now, I've not tried anything. Inside is 30ml of their Defence Detoxifying Scalp Scrub. From Creightons is their Sunshine Blonde Conditioner 50ml (£1) which will nourish and enhance the colour of your hair. As mentioned above, my fav Earthkind Tea Tree & Eucalyptus Shampoo Bar 50ml (£6.95).


The MONPURE duo look fabulous and I can't wait to test them out. We have Nourish & Stimulate Scalp Mask 37g and Clarifying Scalp Scrub 50g. Reviews to come!




There's a full size tub of Zero Day Cream 50ml (£19.99) which is another new to me brand - a review will follow. Rounding up my 9 selection is Korres Greek Yogurt Foaming Cleanser 20ml (£3) and August's fantastic Haul of Fame product (again) Dr Sebagh Serum Repair Hyaluronic Acid 5ml (£20) (LIB is introducing a new subscription package for September. See more info HERE).

No comments:

Post a Comment