Friday 11 September 2020

Feel Unique: Beauty Kit


I'm a huge fan of Feel Unique's Beauty Kit - choose 5 generous deluxe trial sizes for £12.95 (plus £3.95 shipping - the shipping comes back to you as a code to spend how you please). You can pick once a month.

I picked up a couple of Estee Lauder bits for my mum this time - their Revitalising Supreme+ Anti-Ageing Power Creme 5ml (these are the sizes you receive at GWP time). Ml by ml this is worth £7. The second item I picked for my mum, is Estee Lauder's Revitalising Supreme+ Restorative Night Cream 5ml (ml by ml this is worth £7.20). The third Estee Lauder I picked for myself! It's their Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Balm 7ml (ml by ml worth £3.64).

Rounding up my selection is my fav Vichy Mineral 89 Serum 10ml (worth £4) which my skin just seems to love. Expect a review on this one soon and new to me product (I've tried their lip whip before) Beauty Bakerie Flour Setting Powder 1g which is in a cute little package. Also included is a pouch to keep it all in! (great for travel too).

Are you a fan of Feel Unique's Beauty Kit?

No comments:

Post a Comment