Thursday 10 September 2020

Latest Buys: Inika, Vix Wicks, Bodhi & Birch, Blue Labelle, Witchy Wicks, Balneaves

Here's my latest buys:


I'd tried a sachet sample of Inika's Phytofuse Renew Reservatrol Serum and fell in love (30ml - £59). I bought it using Love Lula's Beauty Box 20% discount code plus some points I'd accumulated making it a bargainous £44.70! (I also earned £4.40 in points for a future purchase). It's truly lush and one of the nicest serums I've used. Expect a review soon!



I couldn't resist a Vix Wicks Halloween Wax Melt Box (mystery). I picked the smallest size which costs a tenner (as it was my first order I got free postage). I'll do a review nearer to Halloween.  It's a well thought through box, excellent value and suitably spooky!



For Bank Holiday recently bodhi & birch were offering a very generous 25% off. So I picked up the lush Lime Blossom Protecting Hand Serum 30ml (normal price £25, Bank hol price £18.75). See my review HERE. It's so nice to have it back in my stash!


After meeting Pascale in the summer at her lovely Blue Labelle Shop and making a small purchase I needed to come back and purchase her Hand & Nail Oil Serum full size after loving re-visiting it in the summer. I also picked up a small award winning (30ml) Divine Blend Multi-Tasking Treatment Oil (think body, hair, massage, bath). She also had a Bank Holiday discount on, which is always welcome!



I've now had a couple of small orders from Witchy Wicks (my friend Sam is an Ambassador for the wax brand, so I'm sharing her link). The sample size wax melts (£1.50) are a great try-before-you-buy as there's enough inside the little pot for a few tries. So far I've loved Poison Apple & Black Rose and am working my way through the others. Looking forward to their Halloween offerings (coming 14th September).


My lovely Balneaves Monthly Subscription Box brings so much joy (£14 a month inc p&p). Lots of lovely scents this month. So far I'm loving Mandarin Infusion, Cypress & Sea Fennel, Black Leather and The Florist (still lots to try).

What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment