Sunday 27 September 2020

Latest Buys: Witchy Wicks, Martha & Flo, The Ghost Family Haunts, Aromatherapy Associates, The Edinburgh Wax Co, Naturisimo, La Montana, Latest in Beauty & Soap Folk

Here's what I've been buying recently:



I've been really impressed with the 
Witchy Witch soy wax melts I've tried so far. I couldn't resist their Halloween Sample Bumper Pack (£21) recently which has samples of all the melts in the Halloween range!



I discovered Martha & Flo on Etsy and have bought a couple of bits. The little 'love lives here' hanging heart is exquisite and super cute (£6).




I picked up some spooky melts by the Ghost Family Flame at The Ghost Family Haunts - Sabrina - Pumpkin Bread, Myers - Baked Apple and Fright Night - Pumpkin Marshmallow Latte (£6) which smell gorgeous. I also picked up a clam (£4) of my fav Lyndhurst a deep apple scent topped with botanicals and magic!



Aromatherapy Associates have just brought out a new range which is the scent of optimism and entitled "Rose Reimagined" - Damask Rose, Geranium and Palmarosa - the scent really is exquisite. They are currently running an offer buy an item in the new range and get a free 50ml hand cream - be rude not to, one for me, one for my mother-in-law's Xmas! A review will follow (gorgeous)!



New-to-me scoopable wax (£6.50 each) from The Edinburgh Wax Co which is a blend of soy and coconut wax and coconut oil along with a range of scents (I've already tried the Rhubarb & Plum candle - gorgeous!). The scoopable wax comes in reusable or recyclable tins with a little wooden scoop. Review to come!


As you know I can never resist a 
Naturisimo Discovery Box and their recent "Most Wanted" was absolutely fantastic at only £19.95 - see my review HERE.




La Montana the maker of gorgeous Spanish inspired candles have introduced a fragrance discovery set (which is £10 with code until the end of the month). Such a brilliant invention and of course I now want to try all the candles (already love Winter Oranges). The little room mists 9 x 2.5ml give you a real feel of how the candles will smell. Fig Grove and Sacred Roses, you are first! 



Of course, a Latest in Beauty box is hard to resist. I'd been desperate to try Aromatherapy Associates Revive Shower Oil - and inside the box Stella Smart Beauty Awards Edit is a full size worth £26! The whole box as a LiB Box Pro member came in at £49.50 instead of £54 - so be rude not to (some bits inside are also for gifts).




Lovely Soap Folk offer a clever "All Kinds" Soap Offcuts box (£12.50) which have wonky edges, slight imperfections or rippled faces. Inside is a mix of sizes and scents. I'd wished on instagram that my box contain a piece of their newest soap - Spiced Apple - and it did!

What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment