Monday 21 October 2019

Noble Isle: Summer Rising & Tea Rose Scents

I've loved Noble Isle for years having first discovered their Summer Rising Luxury Bath & Shower gel in a beauty box - I then went on to swap for loads of the mini bottles on the Facebook group, Beauty Box Swaps.

A few months ago some offers popped up on Facebook and I dipped my toes in once again...




I love brands who offer a mini treat with purchase and so, after purchasing Summer Rising Luxury Bath & Shower Gel again I chose a mini Tea Rose treat and of course fell head over heels for the scent and had to have another purchase straight away!


The ranges are Vegan, paraben, sls free, gluten free and cruelty free. Summer Rising - Cornish Hedgerows is a delicious blend of gooseberry, elderflower, orange blossom and cut grass. It's a beautiful scent and is perfect for an uplifting morning shower. Tea Rose - Chelsea Green London meanwhile, is a decadent and luxurious blend of rose, black tea, jasmine, green leaves and clary sage - I'd happily have the whole range in these two beautiful scents. 

Check out the lovely range of gifts and home fragrance too. What are you favourites from the range?

No comments:

Post a Comment