Monday 14 September 2020

Feel Unique: Pick & Mix


I do love Feel Unique's Pick 'n' Mix which gives you the chance to try 5 free samples a month for free essentially - pay £3.95 for postage & handling and get it back as a voucher code to spend on your next purchase. 

I'd actually chosen a different Moroccanoil sample than the one that arrived but I'm happy to try their new Blow Dry Concentrate 2ml which will give me a couple of uses. I adore Sol de Janeiro's Brazilian Joia Shampoo & Conditioner and inside are two sachets, each 10ml of their Shampoo & Conditioner (I'm keeping these ones for travel). I also picked their lush perfume SOL Cheirosa '62 EdP vial (I love the caramel vanilla buttery scent).

Rounding up my picks are sachets of Rahua's Leave-in Treatment 5ml and Vichy's Neovadiol Rose Platinum Night Cream 1ml (the latter of which I'd recently read about in a magazine).

Do you pick up pick 'n' mix from Feel Unique? Have you found any buy-agains from sampling?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know about this option, it may be UK exclusive?! I love samples and I'm kind of sad samples are not regularly sent with orders. My greatest finds were by trying out Kbeauty samples, Jolse tends to be generous, but this global "situation" we are in has got me cut down on my overseas spending 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might be. I know! I don't mind buying for a nominal cost with an order if it's something I really want to try.

      Delete
  2. I agree, it's a great way to try things out without investing on a full size you might end up not liking 🤷‍♀️ Samples for all!! 😁

    ReplyDelete