Monday 7 September 2020

New In: Bloomtown: Hand Sanitizer Purse Spray + Grounded Essential Oil


As soon as I spotted Bloomtown's latest launches at Love Lula I knew I'd be buying a couple! Enter their Pure Essential Oil Blend - Grounded (10ml - £12) which is a blend of earthy Patchouli, Sweet Orange and grounding Vetiver which has been created for these days when you need to feel stable and close to home. It's a really beautiful blend and it was the one which "spoke to me" most (although I now want to try Energy, Peace, Sleep and Balance).

Inside each 10ml bottle is 200 drops - turn this into 33 relaxing baths (6 drops per bath), 20 massages (10 drops in 20ml or carrier oil) or 2-3 months of regular diffusing use. I've been dabbling in making my own soy wax melts - so I may be minded to whip up a small batch using this oil or one of the others in the range. 

My second buy was Bloomtown's new Hand Sanitizer Purse Spray 70% Alcohol Natural & Organic (10ml - £5) which is one of the best sanitizers I've used so far (I'll definitely be picking up full size (100ml - £12) for decanting purposes. This little one if perfect for popping inside a handbag or pocket and feels really gentle on the skin. Glycerine is added to the formulation to prevent dryness and the sanitizer is scented with lemon, eucalyptus, rosemary, cinnamon and clove which is a fabulous blend. 

To use: spritz onto hands and rub in (inside this little bottle is approximately 75 spritzes)

I'm so impressed with both of these and will definitely be re-purchasing both! What are your favourites from the latest launches?

No comments:

Post a Comment