Saturday 5 September 2020

Robin & Thorn: Beauty & Lifestyle Gifts


Robin & Thorn is a beautiful online store filled with covetable and quirky gifts. It's founded by blogger Stephanie who has curated lots of very "needable" things! 

From the range available I selected a pretty mini make-up bag which has the word "lovely" embossed in the rosey pattern. It costs £7 and would make a great gift for any beauty lover (or dare I say it, the perfect Secret Santa gift!)


My second purchase was a super quirky mini shot flask which has "Queen of the Mermaids" embossed on the front. This costs £6 and comes boxed making it the ideal small gift. 


Postage is free with orders over £30. Have a browse HERE. I'll definitely be back to pick up some gifts (for others!)

2 comments:

  1. That bag is so cute! I think I'd need a bigger flask than that though hahaha but at least it fits the bag.

    Helen
    Tea in the Tub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice isn't it! Perfect for a little dutch courage ;) x

      Delete