Saturday 12 September 2020

*Love Lula Beauty Box: September 2020

*I very generously receive the Love Lula Beauty Box free of charge for an honest review as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger. September's Beauty Box is worth £62! Check out the subscriptions HERE. If you sign up today, you'll receive the October box (as ever there's the generous 20% off code for subscribers for brands in the box this month which is valid until 10th October).



The first thing that caught my eye was INIKA's Mineral Mattifying Powder 3.5g (which is worth £23!). I'm vaguely sure I've tried this powder before and found it excellent to use to set make up, or to use in place of foundation. I've started going back to the office 2 days a week, so am back to putting my face on!


The Turmeric range is my favourite from Ayumi so I was pleased to see it pop up in my box (the scents inside the box are random). Inside is their Turmeric & Papaya Glycolic Acid Face Toner 150ml (£6.99) which I'm looking forward to trying. A review will follow! (it smells beautiful).


From Madara we have their Smart Anti-Pollution Charcoal & Mud Repair Mask 12.5ml (£7) which I've tried before and my skin loved. It'll purify and remove impurities and promote skin cell renewal. 


Rounding up the box are two moisturisers - one for daytime and one for nighttime which are perfect for getting your skin into a routine for autumn.


From Dr Botanicals is their Hemp Infused Natural Nutrition Moisturiser 30ml (£15.99). This is a day moisturiser which protects, nourishes and hydrates the skin.

Rounding up the box is Urban Veda's Rose+Botanics Reviving Renewal Night Cream 20ml (£8) which smells incredible (rosey) and absorbs quickly onto the skin. I'm pretty sure I've used this before!

What do you think of the contents this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment