Wednesday 23 September 2020

*Green People: Nordic Roots Hyaluronic Booster Serum

 *sent to me free of charge for review as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger. Thanks also to Green People for the opportunity of trying out one of their latest launches.

Green People's Nordic Roots Hyaluronic Booster Serum (28ml - £27)* is part of the newest fragrance free launch (there are 3 other products in the range) which is inspired by Scandinavian's love of purity, simplicity and functionality. I love the simple but stylish packaging and how dewy my skin looks after application. It's certified COSMOS Natural by EcoCert.


The serum is white in colour and is presented in a pipette bottle. It absorbs instantly leaving the skin feeling comfortable and hydrated. Formulated with hydrating plant extracts which work with your natural p-H balance. Hop flowers target hyperpigmentation and age spots while Squalane is youth boosting. Also in the formulation is hydrating Glycerine and skin plumping Sodium Hyaluronate. 

To use: apply to the skin AM and PM after cleansing.

I've been really impressed with this serum (although I've not been using it for long). My skin is hydrated, plumped and more glowy. Have you tried anything from the Nordic Roots range yet?

1 comment:

  1. I am using the same & I love it too! No bad reactions on my sensitive skin, always a bonus. Glad You like it too.

    ReplyDelete