Monday 28 September 2020

September: Lately I've been loving

 So many September loves:



Going for lunch again to The White Horse Oyster & Seafood Bar I just adore their Scotch Bonnet Smoked Salmon. I've enjoyed every small plate I've eaten here - there's also a decent wine list and the cocktails are fab.



My truly amazing subscription box from The Ghost Family Haunts - it really makes my heart sing - the attention to detail is incredible - amazing wax melts plus gorgeous art-work in the form of badges and prints. This is the wax sub to get!


I'm such a fan of Sol de Janeiro's Brazilian Bum Bum Cream. I'd accumulated voucher codes and beauty circle ££ and so the Sunshine Sol Kit jumped into my bag at Feel Unique. See my review HERE.

My Autumn20 bottle of perfume from Ffern which truly is incredible. I'm really enjoying this one. Expect a review on the blog early in October. It's love!

What have you been loving in September?

No comments:

Post a Comment