Sunday 16 December 2018

Awake Organics: Natural Perfume Oils: Water Dreamer & Fire Spirit


A few weeks ago I picked up samples of Awake Organics new natural perfume oils (1ml - you can now pick them up individually as 5ml roller-balls, which is a perfect try me size or for carrying around).

I was initially drawn to Water Dreamer, an exquisite blend of Neroli, Clary Sage and Frankincense for its calming scent. "The water dreamer is receptive and deeply connected to the consciousness of others. This energy flows like a river; clear and free. Water dreamers are highly intuitive, enchanting beings". 

The blends are formulated with 100% plant based ingredients including mood-enhancing herbs, wild crafted resins and essential oils over a period of 33 days. They also have a crystal association and to protect trade secrets the natural formulations of fragrance are labelled "parfum". They can be worn alone or layered to form your own unique scent.

I must admit I initially wasn't keen on the scent of Fire Spirit as I felt it a bit too woody but love it when it settles on my skin. It contains Vetiver, Wooded Amber and Vanilla notes making it a warming and sensual scent. "The fire spirit ignites, manifests and attracts what she desires. This energy is strong and intoxicating; radiating warmth, intensity and sensuality. Fire spirits are confident, creative, instinctual beings".

Layered together the perfume oils produce a unique aromatic scent which is both warming and uplifting. I've also found the scents to be long lasting only needing to replenish my scent occasionally throughout the day.

To use: apply liberally, pausing to breathe and channel your energy.

I was sent a little travel/try me size of Frankin-Sense Divine Skin Concentrate (see my review here). 

Have you tried either of the natural perfume oils?

No comments:

Post a Comment