Wednesday 8 January 2020

Shopping My Stash #110

*productsample I've not shopped my stash since the beginning of November! I'll be doing it a lot more this year as I'm having a low-ish spend year. I'm keeping my Beauty Pie subscription for now, Feel Unique monthly samples and my bi-monthly Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. I've got so much to use up and only one face!


I've fallen head-over-heels for Miller Harris's exquisite Tea Tonique Perfume Oil roller-ball which came in one of The Perfume Society boxes which I received at Christmas from hubby (link). This silky scented oil is a joy to use - so luxurious and one of my favourite Miller Harris scents to boot (I've also used it to tame flyaways!)

I love my tin of citrussy fresh Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream which is a joy to use and that scent - totally mouthwatering! See my review HERE.

From D'Alchemy is their amazing Spectacular Hand Therapy* my dry winter hands are loving this light but rich and deliciously aromatic hand cream. See my review HERE.

I love my Hourglass mini dim light Ambient Lighting Powder which I picked up in the states last year (£5 less than here) which I use over foundation for a bit of magic glow!

My final item is Beauty Pie's Future Lipstick Luxe Shine in Dusky Rose. It's a my lips but better shade with a glossy look. I love it!

What have you been reaching for lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment