Thursday 2 January 2020

Avon: Distillery Sleep Potion Night Cream



I decided to dabble into Avon's newest line - Distillery - my rep Alice, had given me a couple of the sachets of the range's Purify Facial Oil which I really liked and so, I picked the product which appealed to me most from the line - their Sleep Potion Night Cream (30ml - £18) and so you know the drill, it piqued my interest and now want to try the rest!


Rather than a conventional cream, the potion is clear and has a gel-like texture and is formulated with 93% pure ingredients and is Vegan. It contains niacinamide, which helps to shrink pores, plant based glycerine and Sodium Hyaluronate. The unfragranced cream is described as "beauty sleep in a jar".


To use: apply to cleansed skin in the evening and awaken to soft and nourished glowing skin.

I found you only needed a small amount as I found the gel like texture reasonably sticky. It did however make the skin look glowy and plumped by morning. What are your favourites from the range?

No comments:

Post a Comment