Tuesday 14 January 2020

Content Natural Beauty Vegan Starter Set

You know me, I can never resist a set full of dinkies! The Vegan Starter Set (£24.99 and worth £102) from Content Beauty & Wellbeing for #veganuary is currently out of stock - and no wonder it's fantastic! You can sign up to be notified when it's back in stock.


And for a closer look..


Inside is BYBI Beauty's Strawberry Booster 15ml (worth £12) which was already on the wishlist. It'll nourish, hydrate and soften the skin. A review will follow.

Also full size is Ere Perez Rice Powder Bronzer 9g (worth £30), again this has been on the wishlist. It'll give the skin a natural healthy glow. 

New to me brand is LUE by Jean Seo and inside is 15ml (worth £7.25) of their Balance Hydrating & Calming Serum which firms, tones and helps to minimise oil and shine. Looking forward to trying this!

I absolutely adore MV Skincare Rose Plus Booster 8ml (travel size) so I'm delighted to have this rosey scented skin saviour back in my stash. Also inside is a package of their Radiance Tea 20g which looks interesting.

From Pai Skincare is their Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream 10ml (travel size) which I've used before. Calming and soothing.

This kit is just so WOW! From Absolution is their Anti-Soif Serum 15ml (travel size). I've only tried a few things from this brand so I'm looking forward to trying this serum.

There are a couple of 3ml sachet samples from Tata Harper - Regenerating Cleanser & Resurfacing Mask. Always happy to see some Tata samples in a kit!

Sample set of three shades of the new ILIA True Skin Serum Foundation Swatch Set (I've already had this sample and found the top lightest shade was the only one which suited my skin tone) but there is enough product inside the sample to get a feel of the foundation (full size is on the wishlist).

It's a great kit. Did you pick one up? I also received a card with a 10% off code and picked a couple of free samples with my order.


No comments:

Post a Comment