Saturday 18 January 2020

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: Nourish: January 2020

I've had my January Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box for a few days now which contains products to "nourish". As ever, the bi-monthly box is stuffed full of wonderful things. Inside the box this month is a new to me brand, a new to me product, a product from a brand I tried back in 2015, a product from a brand introduced to me through this box and finally one I've used a few times before. The product I've a few times before is the Rose & Lavender Bubble Bath by 100 Acres (100ml - £6) which is the perfect size for travel.


Totally brand new to me is Ovviovita and inside is a pot of their sumptuous Rosehip & Sandalwood Dry Skin Replenishing Body Cream (200ml - £21) which is luscious. Expect a review soon!


Jorgobe Hand Cream (30ml - £10) is an absolute delight. It absorbs instantly and leaves the hands feeling soft, nourished and delicately scented. Again, a review will be forthcoming!


The Nourish Skincare Antioxidant Multi-Tasking Super Balm (15ml - £12) had been on the wishlist - so I was very happy to see it in my box this month. Use it to cleanse, nourish and protect the skin. Review will follow.

I used Vedani Botanicals a few years back and the range was lovely. Inside the box is Organic Cleansing Oil (30ml - £10) which has a glorious scent. I know I'm going to enjoy this!


Are you a subscriber? What do you think of the contents this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment