Thursday 9 January 2020

Beauty Pie Review: Month #13


Here's my Beauty Pie picks for January 2020. This is now month #13 (I've just started my second year of PIE!) This month I picked 3 staples and 1 new item. There are brand new products in the pipeline so I've kept some allowance just in case.. (my Membership is £15 a month (£150), plus the members prices for products plus postage). Get your first month free (£10 membership (£100) using my link HERE.

I stocked up on my favourite Everyday Great Skin Foundation in shade 150 Shell (Typical Price - £30 - members pay £7.90) which I find suits my skintone very well. I also bought One Powder Wonder (Typical Price - £26 - members pay £5.42) which I use nearly everyday to prime and set (the one I bought last January has now hit pan!)

My third item was the super luxe Super Healthy Skin Deluxe Body Moisture Creme (Typical Price - £50 - members pay £12.04) which is now a staple in my stash. See my review HERE.

My final item this month is one of the new lipsticks - Future Lipstick Matte in All Day Long (Typical Price £20 - members pay £4.63). It's nice enough but I've several lipsticks in a similar shade. A bit of FOMO I think!

What are your top picks from Beauty Pie?

No comments:

Post a Comment