Monday 3 June 2019

*Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

*gifted I received a pot of Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream for my birthday from my friend, Gillian. I'm sure I've used this before, but I can't remember liking it this much! (in fact it goes down as one of my top products of '19!) Packaged in a little retro style (reusable) tin the butter smells gloriously citrus.


It's a rich butter formulated with Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Peel Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Soyabean Oil and Canola Oil.

It's perfectly rich with a gloriously intense lemon/lime scent and it deeply nourishes the cuticles (I've also used as an hand balm and for flyaways!) What's your favourite Burt's Bees product?

No comments:

Post a Comment