Tuesday 28 January 2020

Odylique Gentle Herb Shampoo

As you'll probably know I tried this award winning shampoo years ago and hated it - I just didn't get the low foam idea. I tried it again recently and can quite honestly say I love it!


Gentle Herb Shampoo (500ml - £22, 200ml - £12, 20ml - £2.50) is a gentle shampoo which is 100% natural, certified organic and vegan. It's formulated with ingredients such as conditioning coconut oil, strengthening horsetail, soothing chamomile, shine promoting rosemary, nettle for scalp health and moisture locking aloe vera.

It's excellent for those with a sensitive scalp but can be used by all. It balances and conditions your hair (I've found I don't need an extra conditioner when using it).

To use: apply to wet hair massaging in (there is next to zero lather), leave on for a few minutes before rinsing. The hair and scalp is left feeling comfortable and nourished.

All in all, I'm happy to have been brave enough to revisit and it's likely a product I'll always have in my stash now. Are you a fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment