Saturday 2 November 2019

Shopping My Stash #109

It's been a while since I last shopped my stash (I'll be doing this a lot more as from January as I'm going to really limit my spending). I'll be keeping my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box however (although this is every 2 months now) and my Beauty Pie (but trying not to buy every month). As ever, products marked * I've been given free for review.

And so, here's what I've been reaching for:


From Beauty Pie I've been loving their Wondergloss Lip Oil in Nude Nectar (typical price £26 - members pay £4.82). Sign up to get your first month free using my LINK. The Lip Oil gives a barely there your lips but better look, with a slightly glossy sheen and it feels nice on the lips (my only negative is I'm not keen on the scent).

From *nk naturals we have their Autumn Season Oil which I was gifted as part of a set of all the seasons. It's absolutely fantastic and my skin's loving it. A review is forthcoming of the set (fabulous).

I adore Jo by Jo Loves which my friend Julie very kindly gifted me for my birthday in April. It's simply stunning. See my review HERE. I love it's uplifting fruity and minty notes with a woody and vetiver base. Just perfect.

I first discovered Cocorosa Beauty in my February Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box and fell head over heels for their gorgeous Egyptian Neroli Cleansing Oil which I rushed out and bought full size of.  It really is a luxurious treat for the skin and senses (and scented with glorious neroli which I love).

My final item is from Nioxin is their 3D Intensive Density Defend for Coloured Hair which was recommended as a treatment by my hairdresser. The foam strengthens and I've found it has improved the frizzy bits my hair is plagued with as well as helping to retain colour.  I'm pretty impressed with this as it does what it says on the tin!

What have you been reaching for lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment