Tuesday 21 January 2020

Naturisimo: Free 5 Sample Pack with Order of £35

I rarely spend enough at Naturisimo to qualify for any of their offers - I usually hang around for a 10% off code! They recently upped their limits for free p&p to a £25 spend, so now I have to have more considered spending! I recently had a purchase in their sale (more to come of that later) and qualified for a free sample pack. This is what I received...


Organyc tampon/sanitary towel (I don't get periods, so I won't use these) my heart sort of sank when I saw these as one of my samples. I'd have personally preferred something else.  Luckily, it gets better..

From Odacite there is a sample vial of their BI+J Cell Energy Serum Concentrate which I'm more than happy to have in my pack. I love their serums! 

I'm also happy to see samples from Inlight (Face Cleanser 1.5ml sachet) and Rahua (Cream Wax 5ml sachet). The final sachet is from Lavera and is 10ml of their new Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

So for me, a kind of mixed bag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment