Saturday 25 January 2020

Naturisimo - #Veganuary Discovery Box

I can never resist, or rarely a Naturisimo Discovery Box. January's box is themed #Veganuary and is stuffed full! It costs £19.95 and contains 9 plant powered, Vegan products to kick start 2020! I picked a couple of samples to make my order up to £25 (free p&p now kicks in with a £25+ spend).



WOW! There are 5 new-to-me products nestling inside (although I know all the brands). I'm also very happy to see the others nestling in there as they are all products I've tried in the past and loved. And so, for a closer look:


There's a duo set from The Organic Pharmacy comprising of their Antioxidant Face Serum & Gel which are both 5ml - great try me sizes or for travel. See my review HERE. I'm very happy to have this equally hardworking & lovely duo back in my stash!


I've not actually tried Indie Lee's Purifying Face Wash before (I love her brightening one). Inside is a 15ml tube. A review will be forthcoming. I adore BYBI Beauty and I'm very happy to see a dinky (10ml) of cult classic Babe Balm. See my review HERE.


I've nearly run out of loose powder so am very happy to see bellapierre's HD Finishing Powder in Translucent inside which I've used in the past. This is full size (6.5g) and worth a whopping £25. Very happy!


Now this pot smells heavenly! It's 100ml of Boucleme's brand new Exfoliating Scalp Shampoo which cleanses and energises the hair and scalp and should be used once a month.


A brand I love and a brand new product 5ml of Trilogy's Vitamin C Booster Treatment. Excited for this one!


Rounding up the box is a product from Inika's brand new skincare range (excitement much!) New+Exclusive Phytofuse Renew Avocado Hand Cream 4ml and Evolve's latest launch their Daily Apple Hair & Body Wash 50ml (which had been on the wishlist!) 

My samples (to make my order up to £25):



I'm absolutely thrilled to bits with Naturisimo's first Discovery Box of the year. Did you pick one up?

No comments:

Post a Comment