Thursday 23 January 2020

Shopping My Stash #111


I've totally fallen head-over-heels for multi-tasking lixirskin - see my reviews of the Electrogel Cleanser HERE and Universal Emulsion Moisturiser HERE.

From nk naturals it's the perfect time to use their Winter Oil* which I reviewed HERE. It's the perfect nurturing oil for wintertime. It's got a beautiful emerald green hue and is the perfect size to try me/travel.

From Trilogy is their Everything's Dreamy Balm*, a rich lavender scented balm which is perfect for massage or use as a body balm before bed. Its also the perfect size for weekends away or popping in your handbag.

Jurlique's decadent and truly luxurious Fragrant Rose Hand Cream, which is limited edition is absolutely gorgeous - richly scented with fresh booming roses. The nourishing cream is an absolute delight (this came in a Latest in Beauty Box).

My final pick is Klorane's fabulous Dry Shampoo which instantly refreshes leaving the hair feeling good, smelling clean and full of volume.

What have you been reaching for?

*productsamples

No comments:

Post a Comment