Sunday 26 January 2020

January Empties

I'm not going to use up any more empties this month (teeny amount) so here's my January empties:


Miss Patisserie Lavender Bath Melt - this was shaped like a little cupcake and frothed around the bath. Not a huge lavender scent but nice to use (got 2 uses) would maybe try another scent next time.

Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream 25ml - huge fan of this sweet vanilla scented rich cream. Will no doubt pick it up again. I was eyeing up the biggie bum bum giant pot which was available at Christmastime. 

Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Magic Touch Body Cream 75ml - I really enjoyed this body cream which absorbed instantly onto dry skin. I've got a stash of body products to use up so I won't re-purchase anytime soon!

These are the two Schmidt's deodorants I love Bergamot+Lime & Jasmine Tea. I've got replacements in my stash. 


Lavera Firming Body Milk 10ml - I didn't really find this very special. It did the job but it's not one I'd buy.

Malin+Goetz Cilantro Hair Conditioner 4ml - I got two uses from this sachet. It was nice to use but I didn't really see any remarkable results. 

Jo Loves Pomelo Hand & Body Cleanser 85ml - this smells exactly like the perfume! A real treat. Would buy full size.

Beauty Pie Everyday Great Skin Foundation (Shell) 30ml - this is the most consistent product I've purchased from Beauty Pie. It's in my shopping basket every couple of months. Perfect shade for me.

Connock London Kukui Oil Hand & Body Lotion 8ml - I loved this lotion and full size is on the wishlist. It smells just like the matching perfume and leaves the skin feeling and smelling lovely.

Odacite BI+J Blueberry Jasmine Serum Concentrate sample vial - I got two uses from this sample. I normally love their serums I kept smelling citronella from it (not a fan) so wouldn't buy this particular one full size.

What have you been using up this month?

1 comment:

  1. Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream is heaven! No wonder it is the best know product from this brand. It is a staple in my body care routine day in and day out.

    Have you tried their Glowmotions Glow Oil? It features the same scent. It provides a shimmery glow and skin-softening while being non-sticky and transfer resistant.

    ReplyDelete