Sunday 12 January 2020

Feel Unique: Pick 'n' Mix

I dip in and out (but buy most months) Feel Unique's Pick 'n' Mix which lets you try 5 samples (pots, tubes, vials, sachets) for a £3.95 shipping and handling fee - which is redeemable against a future purchase (you get this sent back to you as a voucher code). Winwin!


I'm very pleased with my picks this month (I wasn't expecting the Goldfaden MD product to be a mini tube (7ml) instead of the (5ml) sachet listed!)

I picked:

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara in Black Vinyl 4ml - I love mini mascaras! Looking forward to testing this out.

GLAMGLOW Moisturetrip Omega Rich Moisturiser 5ml - which is in a teeny tiny cute pot. I picked up one of their other potted samples a few months back and my skin loved it, so I'm looking forward to using this.

Goldfaden MD Vital Boost Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer 7ml - I've dabbled in this brand but this is a new to me product.

Ecooking Night Cream 2ml sachet - huge love for this brand. Looking forward to trying this. I should get a few uses from the sachet - enough to know if I'd buy it again.

My final pick this month is sample vial (1.7ml) from Atelier Cologne Absolue in Clementine California (I'm a huge fan of this brand). This newest launch is a delicious and fruity blend with top notes of clementine, mandarin and juniper berries, with a heart of star anise, sichuan pepper and basil with a base of vetiver, sandalwood and cypress and if I didn't have a huge perfume stash I'd rush out and buy this one! It's a beaut.

Have you picked your pick 'n' mix samples this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment