Saturday 3 April 2021

Top Products 2021: January to March

Products which are marked * I was very kindly gifted for review. Last year I broke up my "top" stuff into manageable chunks rather than yearly and decided to do the same this year. This is a rather long post so grab that cuppa or glass of wine!


I dropped numerous hints to hubby that I'd love The Nue Co's Functional Fragrance which is available to buy at NaturisimoSee my review HERE (their newish Forest Lungs Fragrance is on the wishlist).

I fell head-over-heels and then some for ila spa's glorious The Big Sleep Bath Salts* which I reviewed as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger in January. See my post HERE. These are the ones to get for r&r!

Beauty Cleanse Skincare Mean Green Superfood Drops & Carrot Algae Marine Drops* which are multi-use and fantastic. See my review HERE. Founder, Saman is currently crowdfunding - see more info HERE to launch a Superfood-Powered Multipurpose Face Mask which will brighten, refine pores, soften, detoxify, hydrate and offer an antioxidant boost - sounds like an absolute must have!

I love everything from Evolve Organic Beauty. Their newish Super Berry Body Oil* is just sublime. See my review HERE.

And then, I fell head-over-heels for Love Absolute's Mulberry Milk Jelly Cleanser, which quite honestly is one of the most joy giving products I've ever used (I love the easily re-usable packaging too). See my review HERE.

Silvan Skincare Balance Face Cream is just sublime. I'm a huge fan of the brand having tried a few of their balms in the past. See my review HERE.


I initially tried the Dr Hauschka Rose Nurturing Body Cream* in their Advent Calendar which I partly received as my November pick as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger and fell head-over-heels - see HERE. I loved it so much I selected it and the matching Bath Essence* as my February picks. See HERE


I received Balm Balm's Lavender Face Balm in January's Love Lula Beauty Box* and fell hard. I've now got a couple in my stash thanks to lovely friends - you know who you are! See my review HERE.

Reacquainting myself with UpCircle Beauty (I've always been a fan of their peppermint coffee scrub from their early days). I'm now a huge, huge fan of the skincare line. Check out my review HERE.

Dr Hauschka Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil (which I first tried via the aforementioned Advent Calendar). I loved it so much I bought full size as it's instantly calming. See my review HERE.

Of course I had to have an Antipodes latest launch! As soon as I saw it land at Naturisimo it was in my basket! Check out my review HERE. It's truly gorgeous.


Tam Mason's Nourishing Sugar Hand Scrubs had been on my wishlist. I took the plunge recently and fell head-over-heels. Check out my review HERE. I've recently been sent one of their new sugar Body Scrubs* which I'm sure already will feature in my next favs!

Another product I can't imagine not being in my stash....always is Nudge Boutique's May Chang & Pink Grapefuit Whipped Body Butter. It has the perfect scent to uplift both the body and mind as well as being a luxe and affordable treat. Check out my review HERE.

I truly love all the products* I chose as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger for March. Check out my review HERE. They uplifted me so much with their scents+textures and made me happy. One already has been a re-purchase!


Neal's Yard Remedies Frankincense Intense Cleansing Melt had been on the wishlist. I was happy to receive this 30ml in a Naturismo Discovery Box. Check out my review HERE. One of the best cleansers I've used.


Rounding up my January to March top picks is Balance Me's fantastic BHA Exfoliating Concentrate* which I reviewed HERE.

Do we share any favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment