Thursday 25 February 2021

*Love Lula: Balm Balm Lavender Face Balm

*I receive the Love Lula Beauty Box complimentary as an Accredited Blogger. Balm Balm's fantastic Lavender Face Balm (30ml - £9.50)* came in January's Love Lula Beauty Box. I've been using it at night and my skin loves it (you can also use it as an AM moisturiser or on elbows and heels - I love a multi-purpose product!)

The balm is presented in a recyclable/reusable amber glass pot. I love it's simple and distinctive branding and the fact that it comes as it is with no excess outer box. The balm itself is rich and luxurious, melting easily between your fingertips with a calming and soothing Lavender aroma. 

Shea butter and skin loving oils are infused with Lavender essential oil. The aromatic balm will nurture, balance and soothe the skin as well as helping to boost the mood.

To use: rub a small amount between your fingertips until it turns to an oil and massage on the the face and neck (and any dry skin areas).

I absolutely love it - it's my current to-go-to just before bed. Are you a fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment