Tuesday 19 January 2021

*Love Lula Beauty Box: January 2021

*I receive the Love Lula Beauty Box free of charge as a member of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program for an honest review. The Beauty Box is £14.95 a month recurring in the UK (see all subscriptions available HERE). This month the contents of the box are worth £35.

The box contains useful items this month - there are 4 full size items, 2 travel sizes and a sachet inside. I was excited to see Balm Balm's new Lavender Face Balm 30ml which is worth £9.50. It's a luscious balm with a hint of lavender. I'm looking forward to trying it - a review will follow!

Also new to me is Moi Vert's Lemongrass Liquid Soap 250ml (£8) I'm always needing soap in the current climate and this one can be used for cleaning too! Excellent, I love a multi-purpose product. 

From Natura Siberica is their Oblepikha Hand Cream 75ml (£4.50) which I've had the pleasure of trying before. It's rich and nourishing and perfect for winter.

The Hurraw! Lip Balms were various and I received their Baobab Banana 4.3g (£4.99) which is as super-nourishing treat for the lips. It actually has a nutty banana like flavour (this isn't a flavour I've have picked but it's lovely).

From Ayumi Naturals is a Shampoo & Conditioner Duo (travel size 50ml each) in Hibiscus & Turmeric. These are ideal for holidays - if we're ever allowed to again! 

Rounding up this stuffed full box is a sachet of Madara's fantastic Hydra Firm Hyaluron Concentrate Jelly. See my review of this HERE.

Another great box, are you a subscriber? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment