Saturday 16 January 2021

*Love Lula: SLEEP: ila spa The Big Sleep Bath Salts + Inner Senses DREAM Body Oil

*Sent to me free of charge as a member of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. Lately I've had trouble sleeping and end up reading till the wee small hours (I think this will resonate with a lot of you!) I think it stems from lack of normal everyday life i.e. walking to work, a walk at lunchtime, the gym etc and the reality of being in the house more, moving less and lazying about too much. (I added £6 to enable me to try both of these sleep inducing products).

ila spa's The Big Sleep Bath Salts* (400g - £32) have been on my radar since I spotted the brand arriving at Love Lula. I recently tried the matching The Big Sleep Drops - see my review of these HERE. The aromatic salts are in a large pouch and are a gorgeous coral shade.


The Big Sleep Bath Salts contain Magnesium and Himalayan Salts, Homeopathic Gold Powder, Liquid Amber, Orientalis Balsam extract, Vetiver, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Lavender and Jasmine essential oils. The scent is incredible - deeply aromatic and relaxing. I've fallen head-over-heels for these beautiful salts which make bath time into a lovely ritual.

To use: sprinkle a handful under the hot tap, swirl to distribute, jump in and relax

These salts are an indulgent treat but are so care-giving. They really do help to calm and relax both the body and mind. 

I'm also a huge fan of lovely award winning Inner Senses, having tried them as a customer and as a Beauty Shortlist Judge. I selected their DREAM Body Oil (100ml - £24)* which was awarded an Editor's Choice Award in 2019 to continue my SLEEP theme this month. This luxurious blend smells incredible, just like a cozy blanket, nurturing and comforting and it's perfect to pair with ila spa's salts. 

Formulated with skin loving Apricot Kernel, Jojoba Seed oils, Vitamin E and scented with relaxing and unwinding Lavender Flower, Clary Sage and Sweet Marjoram oils. 

To use: massage onto back, neck, shoulders and chest inhaling the beautiful aroma for instant relaxation

It's a gorgeous aromatic oil which instantly calms and relaxes and it's perfect to use just before bed for restful slumbers.

This duo has definitely helped me to relax and chill out before bed. Pick yours up at Love Lula.

No comments:

Post a Comment