Tuesday 13 April 2021

Weleda Arnica Cooling Gel

Weleda Advisor, Rosaleen very kindly gifted a few people over on instagram a tube of Weleda's Arnica Cooling Gel (25g). I was one of the lucky ones she chose to receive one. Thanks Rosie!


I've found since working from home for over a year (with the odd day allowed into the office during August to December last year) that I have developed aches and pains - I did spend a lot of time working at the kitchen table sitting on a normal kitchen chair. I have found since I requested an office chair my posture is better (less hunching over!) which has helped a lot.


The Arnica Cooling Gel is a light and cooling with a herbal scent and is made from biodynamically grown organic Arnica extracts. It's great to use pre and post sporting activities or to soothe tired limbs and other aches and pains. It's really easy to use - just massage it onto affected areas as often as needed. It feels super soothing and absorbs instantly. 

Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment