Saturday 17 April 2021

*Love Lula: BLOSSOM: Green People, Therapi Honey Skincare & JOIK

*Received free of charge as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger - AD. As you'll know, I've been theming my blogger picks this year with Love Lula and for April I chose BLOSSOM. I'm a huge fan of springtime blossom so it was a natural pick. See my previous reviews - SLEEPLOVE and AWAKEN.


I chose Green People's Moisturising Shower Gel with Neroli & Marshmallow (£13 - 200ml)* (which is free from SLS/SLES, parabens, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, phthalates, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), colourants and artificial fragrances) making it one of the purest shower gel that nature can offer. It has a gorgeous neroli blossom scent and creates a rich and silky foamy lather. 


To use:
apply a small amount to wet skin, massaging before rinsing. Skin is left feeling clean and nourished with a light floral aroma. I like this a lot!

My second pick this month is Therapi Honey Skincare's Orange Blossom Hydrating Toner (£25.50 - 100ml)*. It balances normal and sensitive skin types and has a beautiful orange blossom aroma. My skin has recently felt like it has needed a bit more hydration and this beautiful toner revitalises, hydrates and balances. It really is a joy to use!

To use: spritz onto the skin after cleansing or any time your skin needs a hydration boost. Happiness in a bottle!

My final pick under the Blossom theme is JOIK's new-in Apple & Elderflower Foaming Handwash (£15 - 250ml)* with a nod to Elderflower blossoms. It's enriched with aloe juice and apple extract. The liquid becomes a foam the instant you pump some from the bottle and has a divine fruity/floral scent. It quickly and easily cleans the hands leaving them delicately scented and feeling nourished. I absolutely love it and although it is on the pricey side for a hand wash I'll definitely repurchase as it's so nice to use.



To use: pump a small amount of foam onto damp hands and wash as normal. Rinse. 

Another joy giving month. I've really loved trying this trio which are effective, luxurious and nice to use. Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment