Saturday 13 February 2021

Silvan Skincare: Balance Face Cream

I was very excited to see Silvan Skincare's newest launches arrive at Love Lula - a beautiful range of Face Creams. I had to pick one up and chose the one which I thought would be most suited to my skin type (combo) - Balance Face Cream 50ml (£23) which is presented in an easily recyclable/reusable pot (I bought this product myself).



The cream inside has a lovely fluffy texture and a delicious scent. I normally find products for combo/oily skins use essential oils I'm not keen on so top marks already! 

The cream is formulated with Rosehip Oil which is a great source of Vitamin A and perfect for many skin concerns including plumping fine lines and wrinkles. Safflower Oil is a rich source of Essential Fatty Acids and is perfect for oily skin and reducing large pores. Ylang Ylang, as well as smelling exotic, balances and helps skins prone to breakouts. Patchouli is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, can tighten open pores and calm and Vitamin E is a great antioxidant.

To use: apply a small amount to the face and neck after cleansing

I've only been using the cream a short while but find it helps with t-zone shine and spots, balancing as well as nourishing. I like this a lot. Have you tried any of the new face creams yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment