Wednesday 28 April 2021

April: Lately I've Been Loving

Here are my April loves (getting back to the shops yesterday was such a thrill!)

Blossom season brings me so much joy! As well as sunny skies and sunshine. 

My first Cult Beauty order since December! I couldn't resist their The Sunshine Edit which is worth over £135 and can be snapped up for £40 (at time of writing it's still available). I'll review the items inside soon. 

I've been having a lot of random Naturisimo splurges which bring untold joy. I can never resist a new fushi product (their Bringer of Peace Herbal Body Wash) and Neom's rather wonderful Great Day Magnesium Body Butter. Both are brilliant and reviews to come!


David treated me to a rather amazing Afternoon tea from the Waldorf Astoria with fizz for my birthday which was quite wonderful. It was the Blooms and Flowers edition and totally delicious (the current one running is Edinburgh Zoo and is available until 30 June). A gorgeous treat.


Staying on the birthday theme David gave me a huge surprise pressie. I've always lusted after a Hotel Chocolat The Velvitiser since we gave it to my dad for his 80th and I can confirm it makes the very best Hot Chocolate at Home.


I'd not had a The Perfume Society Discovery Box for ages. I used birthday money to pick up their The Indulgence Discovery Box which contains 14 perfumes of various sizes from vials to mini bottles and a Ruth Mastenbrook mini candle. Such a treat. 


Popping to the local shops again - so good (although our great greengrocers, Root Down has been open throughout). In Scotland, the shops opened again on the 26th April. I picked up the Sun Salutation Yogi Tea with Cinnamon, Cardamom & Orange (which is delicious - I might need to go back for more!) and asparagus from Root Down Portobello, stationery items and the free Booktime mag from The Portobello Bookshop (I'm already a huge fan of these particular Rifle Paper Co notebooks) and a little Gisela Graham decorative item from Two Sisters Portobello which is the place to go for large and small gifts.

What have you been loving this month?

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blog! Lots of wonderful beauty treats to try! Tempted with the hot chocolate maker! Here’s to a wonderful May!

    ReplyDelete