Monday 15 March 2021

*Love Lula: AWAKEN: Herbfarmacy, JOIK, Balm Balm + Organic Works

*Products are sent to me free of charge as a member of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program for an honest review. This month I've selected products to AWAKEN, with gorgeous scents and textures to help bring in the new after winter. You can see my January SLEEP post HERE and February's LOVE post HERE.


JOIK's Cornflower Facial Mist 50ml (£16) comes boxed and is presented in a glass spray bottle. It hydrates, brightens, refreshes and awakens the skin (and has a gorgeous cornflower aroma). It's perfect to calm stressed skin, use as a toner, as a make up fixer or to refresh the skin on hot days. The mist is suitable for all skin types.

To use: spray on the skin after cleansing, to cool down after sunbathing or to fix make up.

I love this floral facial mist which is lovely to use, has a delicious scent, moisturises and tones the skin and uplifts the senses.


Herbfarmacy's Chamomile Cleanser 55ml (£12) comes in an aluminium tin which is perfect to reuse or recycle. The cream cleanser has a creamy luscious texture and a herbal/floral scent. It easily makes short work of make up and daily grime and turns cleansing into a real ritual. It can be used AM and PM although I prefer using it in the evening. 

To use: massage a small amount onto dry skin before removing with a warmed damp cloth.

I've loved using this cleanser which is a treat for the skin and senses. The scent is glorious, exotic Ylang Ylang with earthy herbal notes. This is a very effective cleanser which is formulated with herbs, skin loving oils, beeswax and essential oils. I definitely want to explore this brand more (what are your favourites?)

As you'll probably know I'm a huge fan of Balm Balm's Lavender Face Balm* see my review HERE. As I love it so much I decided to try their Rose Geranium one (30ml - £9.50) which is uplifting and balancing. I've been using this as an AM moisturiser and my skin is loving it.

To use: apply a small amount to the face and neck AM and/or PM or use as a hot cloth cleanser. It's also great for other dry areas like hands, knees, elbows and feet.

A gorgeous balm which awakens the skin and senses, balancing, calming and nourishing.


Rounding up my picks to AWAKEN is Organic Work's Bergamot Handwash 300ml (£10) which is the perfect treat to awaken the senses - I'm a huge Bergamot fan and this scent makes me happy! The hand wash is presented in a recyclable plastic pump bottle, has a silky texture and leaves the hands feeling clean and smelling gorgeous.  

To use: apply to wet hands, lather and rinse.

An absolutely beautiful wash, hands are left clean with the delicate aroma of Bergamot.

What products do you use to take you from Winter to Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment