Wednesday 14 April 2021

*Love Lula Beauty Box: April 2021

*I received the Love Lula Beauty Box complimentary as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger for an honest review. The Beauty Box costs £14.95 in the UK on a rolling subscription making it excellent value for money. This month the contents are worth £59! As ever, there's 20% off the brands in the box in the form of a code for subscribers which is valid until the 10th May.


I was especially excited to see the new Ooh! Oil of Heaven nestling inside as well as J.R. Liggett's Mini Shampoo Set - both of which had been on my wishlist!


Inside is a full size (30ml - £19) of the latest Ooh! Oils of Heaven - Organic Jojoba Face Oil, which I'm looking forward to trying. It closely mimics the skin's own sebum and is suitable for acne/oily skins. It can also be used to stimulate the scalp - I love a multi-use product. 



I came so close to buying this dinky little Assorted Sampler Box of mini shampoo bars from J.R. Liggett's (6 x 18g, £12.99). Being a huge solid shampoo fan I'm looking forward to testing them out - Original, Herbal, Tea Tree & Hemp, Moisturizing, Jojoba & Peppermint and Virgin Coconut & Argan). They are the perfect try-me set or for travel.

From Inika, is a full size Long Lash Mascara (8g - £23) in Black which will give you long and luscious lashes with no flaking or clumping. I'm sure I've used this Vegan mascara before. It's always nice to see a make-up item nestling inside.


Rounding up this month's box is a delicious Black Cherry Lip Balm from Crazy Rumors. This is full size (4g - £3.99) and is fruity, tangy and sweet. It'll nourish and care for dry and chapped lips.

A great box in my opinion, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment