Saturday 24 April 2021

Naturisimo: Glow Starter Kit

As you'll know I'm pretty obsessed by Naturisimo's Starter Kits having reviewed their Moisturisers one HERE and Night Care Starter Kit HERE. I was buying a late birthday gift for a friend who's birthday is in April like me (we're hoping to catch up soon!) and so, I had to pick something for me too - I chose the Glow Starter Kit £17 (worth £32). 

You also get 10% off a product in the kit if you find there's something there you can't live without. Naturisimo also slipped in a free sample sachet of Susanne Kaufmann's Body Butter, which of course I now need full size!

The kit comes in a branded re-usable Naturisimo cotton bag and inside the GLOW Starter Kit is:

3 x 1ml sachets Josh Rosebrook Herbal Infusion Oil 

3 x 1ml sachets Tata Harper Elixir Vitae Eye Serum

Odacite Vital Glow Wild Carrot Serum Concentrate 0.6ml

Pai Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil 10ml 

Leahlani Skincare Meli Glow Illuminating Nectar Mask 7ml

Caudalie Vinoperfect Dark Spot Correcting Moisturiser 15ml

Pick your kit up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment