Thursday 12 November 2020

*Love Lula: Dr Hauschka Advent Calendar 2020

*partly gifted I was over-the-moon and then some to see Dr Hauschka's 2020 Advent Calendar* (£85) available at Love Lula this year as I've always drooled over it. I used my monthly Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program allowance plus added £35 to enable me to pick the calendar as my November pick.


The calendar is presented in a huge re-usable or recyclable cardboard box. Each product is numbered with an extra special full size treat on the 24th! It has a total value of over £100. Dr Hauschka say "24 special moments with a special surprise on the very last day".  Look away now if you don't want to see!


I'm sharing what's in the calendar today and I'll come back during December with thoughts and reviews. Do check out my Instagram and Twitter for updates!


Quince Hydrating Body Milk 10ml, Quince Day Cream 5ml, Daily Hydrating Eye Cream 2.5ml, Lemon Lemongrass Vitalizing Body Milk 10ml, Soothing Mask 5ml, Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil 10ml, Cleansing Cream 10ml

Facial Toner 10ml, Melissa Day Cream 5ml, Hydrating Hand Cream 10ml, Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Cream 10ml, Regenerating Day Cream 5ml, Hydrating Cream Mask 5ml, Translucent Bronzing Tint 2.5ml


Rose Nurturing Body Cream 10ml, Soothing Cleansing Milk 10ml, Clarifying Toner 10ml, Rose Day Cream Light 5ml, Revitalising Mask 5ml, Regenerating Day Cream Complexion 5ml, Ice Plant Hand Cream 10ml


Almond Soothing Body Cream 10ml, Revitalising Day Cream 5ml and Rose Day Cream 30ml

I've used some of the items in the calendar before but there's also some newbies nestling inside! See my reviews* for Cleansing Cream, Clarifying Toner, Melissa Day Cream and Revitalising Mask HERE and Hydrating Hand Cream* HERE.

Are you a Dr Hauschka fan? 

No comments:

Post a Comment